All property photos
About the Home
For the first time in 40 years, Mid-Century Modern 155 Mayfair Drive has become available. Conveniently and boldly located at the intersection of Spruce and Mayfair, this compound-like home is a breath away from Laurel Village and features 5,830 sq ft of living space on a corner lot. The palatial property is complete with 5 bedroom suites, 1 full guest bath, and 1 spacious powder room, which would accommodate a large family comfortably, including extended families.
The upper level features an open Chef’s Kitchen, a breakfast room and a formal dining room that welcomes plenty of natural light. This level also offers a living room, bright family room and a den/office space - all with plenty of natural light. The master bedroom offers 2 walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom. Two other en-suite bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a powder room round out the upper level.
The lower floor offers another full chef’s kitchen to be used for large parties or separate living quarters. There are 2 en-suite bedrooms, another full bath and additional family gathering spaces. There is an abundance of storage in every corner. This leve would can be used for extended families, caring for elderly loved ones or as rental income.
- 5 bed / 6.5 bath
- 5,830 sq ft
- 4,617 sq ft lot
- 2 Car Garage with Extra Storage and Workshop
- Private yard with deck, Plum and Pear trees, just off of the Lower Kitchen
- Corner Home, detached on 3 sides.
- New roof around 2009. Resealed with reflective coating every few years.
- Remodeled in 2009, almost $1M invested.
- Newly Painted Exterior
- Hydronic Baseboard heating for upper level
- Forced Air heating for lower level
- Tankless water heater
- 6kW+ Solar PV System
- Electrical Room wired for emergency generator hookup
- 15kW Generac backup generator
- Japanese inspired mature landscaping with dry creek bed
- 3 zone sprinkler system
- Abundance of storage space and built-in custom cabinetry
- Built-in speakers in almost every room
- ¾” Solid Walnut Flooring
- Ipe Railing
- AiPhone Intercom system. Door on Heather St can be remotely unlocked.
- Whole House Water Filter
- Separate irrigation water main
- Large Open Chef’s Kitchen
- Dual Oven & 6 burner Gas Cooktop
- Professional Grade Range Hood and Roof Mounted Blower
- Snack Bar & Pantry Room
- Indoor Brick Gas BBQ Grill with Rotisserie Feature
- Granite Countertops
- Breakfast room with Wine Bar
- Formal Dining room with 5 large windows looking out towards Mayfair Drive.
- Living room with a custom built-in wet bar, massive picture window, corner fireplace, and a vaulted ceiling
- Bright Family room with large skylights. Built-in curio cabinets
- Large office/den/library with large skylight. Built-in desk & cabinetry
- Master bedroom
- Two large (his and hers) walk-in closets
- Spa-Like Bathroom with large steam shower
- En-Suite bedroom with extra-large soaking tub and easy access to a separate entrance on Heather St. Great for an au-pair!
- Corner En-Suite bedroom with windows looking out to Mayfair Dr and Spruce St
- Powder bath with Toto residential urinal
- Bathrooms with Grohe or Hansgrohe hardware. Luxuriously tiled in limestone throughout
- Hidden access to the roof
- Open Chef’s Kitchen
- DCS Range with 6 burners with Pot Filler
- Commercial Grade Range Hood and Side Mounted Blower
- Undercabinet Lighting
- Limestone Fossil Backsplash
- Dual Drawer Dishwasher
- Long Dining Counter with Period Inspired Cinnabar Quartz Countertop
- Massive multi-purpose “Rec Room”
- Living/Dining Room with Patio Access
- 2 En-suite Bedrooms with custom showers (frameless glass, bench)
- 1 Full bath with tub
- Laundry hallway with washer/dryer hookups, generously sized laundry sink, Carrera marble countertops, and built-in cabinets
- Mudroom with large built shoe storage
- Consolidated mechanical room
- Gated backyard with access to Mayfair Drive
- Rear bedroom, living/dining area, and kitchen can be locked off for private access from the patio accessing Mayfair Drive. Independent washer dryer unit in rear bedroom for convenience. Great as an in-law, au-pair unit, or rental.
- Double automatic garage doors for 2-car parking + 2-cars on the driveways.
- Wine Cellar, with naturally cool temperatures
- Built-in Storage Cabinets, Countertops
- Workshop Area
- Electrical Control Room
- Water Shut-Off Closet
- Laurel Heights District
- Near top schools including George Peabody Elementary, and Claire Lilienthal Elementary
- 5 Blocks away from Jewish Community Center, 2 blocks away from highly rated Spruce restaurant, 2-4 blocks away from 2 playgrounds, and 7 blocks away from the Presidio Library. Presidio Golf Course a quick 8 blocks away.